1. Networking realization function of charging pile
1) The IC card swiping system is networked and encrypted for security;
2) Detect, alarm, remotely maintain and monitor the working environment (temperature, humidity, etc.) and working status of the charging pile;
3) Connect to the printer at the charging station and print out the proof of consumption;
4) The mobile terminal queries the current available charging pile positions;
5) LED remote advertising function;
6) As a WiFi base station, it helps to increase the wireless coverage area and facilitate users to surf the Internet when they are bored.
2. Three implementation schemes
Solution 1: Each charging pile is connected to the Ethernet through RJ45 or optical fiber, connected to the charging station management center, and then connected to the Internet management center and database.
Advantages: The main advantages of wired Ethernet are reliable data transmission and large network capacity;
Disadvantages: complicated wiring, poor scalability, high construction cost, and poor flexibility.
Solution 2: The charging station is connected to the concentrator through the industrial serial bus (RS485/RS232/CAN), and the concentrator connects to the service management platform and database through RJ45 or optical fiber access to the Ethernet or mobile data access service.
Advantages: reliable data transmission, simple design;
Disadvantages: complex network layout, poor scalability, high construction cost, poor flexibility, and low communication capacity.
Solution 3: Wireless mode, mainly using mobile data access services of mobile operators, such as GRPS, EVDO, CDMA, etc.
Advantages: no need for complicated wiring, strong flexibility, and low construction cost;
Disadvantages: The use of mobile data services of mobile operators requires the electric vehicle charging piles, which are internal equipment of the power grid, to be connected to the mobile data networks of mobile operators. It is necessary to pay expensive monthly and annual fees. As the number of charging piles increases, the cost will be increased. At the same time, data security and network reliability are restricted by mobile operators, which is not conducive to the safe operation of equipment; secondly, mobile access bandwidth of mobile operators belongs to shared bandwidth, and when there are a large number of devices in a local area During access, the reliability of its access and the average bandwidth of each user will deteriorate, which is not conducive to the dense access of the charging pile group and the data transmission of large amounts of data.