Multifunctional charging pile
The question here is actually also the characteristic of the operation of the charging pile enterprise behind, is it just to realize the power supply for electric vehicles, and realize profit at this price. There is a core factor here. Since the charging pile itself depends on the parking space, how should the economy and cost of parking be considered? In a word, the role of land here is actually much more expensive than a single charging pile + power supply in China. What can we do? The main functions of the original charging pile are:
1) Charging management and control (leakage, pile car answering)
2) Grid end protection (lightning protection, overvoltage, overcurrent)
3) Information report (optional)
This is the function of a typical charging pile. Its mission is to provide electric safety to electric vehicles. The Internet problem that needs to be solved is to allow users to find the pile, scan the code or other means to pay, and then still Charge. I have discussed this matter with Brother Qinghou for several rounds, and there are probably the following:
Brainstorming on charging pile functions
We now consider it as an intelligent unit, what can the charging pile do?
1) The charging pile enhances the communication function
1.1 The X terminal of V2X assists the automatic parking system through the camera and DSRC, and the ultrasonic sensor assists the future automatic parking system. This is what I will expand later. The combination of wireless charging and V2I, V2I radiates other non-new energy sources The situation of the car.
1.2 WIFI operation points & advertisements: Combining terminal advertisements and WIFI traffic patterns, you can push advertisements in hotspots in commercial areas. The fixed usage rate is the car owner, and the unfixed ones are some of the car accessories. In fact, there are requirements for the environment in hotspots. Here is a mode of multiplexing WIFI.
2) Vehicle security: With 360-degree monitoring, it provides services to individual car owners. In fact, through the access of the community part, it can be used for community security, especially to realize the tracking of the vehicle status of individual car owners, without blind spots. Essentially, it can be carried out with the mode of driving recorder (start) + charging pile monitoring (parking), one is driving from the outside, and the other is viewing from the inside. In fact, for electric vehicles, 12VDCDC can recharge lead-acid batteries, which can completely wake up the car during the charging phase to monitor the situation in the car.
3) Vehicle maintenance: With the downfall of the 4S system in the future, vehicles can deploy a maintenance mode based on charging points. It can provide OBD reading services for a variety of vehicles. What is considered here is more of an open OBD diagnosis mode, not a mode of inserting a vehicle, but a need to diagnose a Q&A mode to avoid the risk of some vehicles .
4) Electric bicycles: bicycle security and charging. This market is so big that no one can see it. In fact, it can increase 24V, 36V, 48V low-power multi-module charging, and drive the car home to the elevator. Order more than a dime to get back, the plate is big. A charging module is only 100 to 150 yuan.
5) Environmental terminal: adding related MEMS sensors, collecting a series of proprietary parameters such as air quality, temperature and humidity. Here, we can cooperate with the weather app to make specific considerations.
6) Other trivial functions: Integrate lighting in the garage, and perform services such as vehicle search by identifying the garage.
The structure of the charging pile is decomposed. In fact, the key point is that in the future, the charging pile is also an intelligent product with high-speed software iteration after hardware development. The difference is that it can penetrate into the original area that has already been entered.
1) Structural part: add a dedicated antenna.
2) Hardware part: Add a powerful computing unit and put the processor of the mobile phone in it.
3) Software part: transplanted into a complete OS to complete the separation of software and hardware.
Therefore, in my personal opinion, the original smart hardware team, through a cooperative model, asset-light operations and the current charging companies to cooperate with developers, is the most likely goal to be achieved. Of course, it is also a possible direction for the original charging pile companies to use their own charging pile platforms, or application platforms.
Summary of this paragraph: The future of smart charging piles has unlimited imagination, and the core is also a kind of smart hardware. Various manufacturers can obtain different survival modes through the decomposition and processing of profit models. In this case, addition is more cost-effective than subtraction. The core issue is, how do you negotiate with those with parking spaces (landlords) and those with electricity (grid) when you make a product. There seem to be many business models, but there are actually many difficulties.
Future charging mode
Charging can actually be divided into conductive and non-conductive (wireless). Except for Tesla's whimsical charging snake, all automatic charging is based on wireless charging. The conductive type is plugging, that is, it needs to be plugged and unplugged at least twice to return the vehicle's charging harness to its position and clean it. If you do this outdoors or in public conditions, the thread will eventually become dirty, and this matter will become impatient. In fact, looking at the future, consumers expect to enjoy vehicles that do not need to be refueled or plugged. This is a relatively comfortable solution.
In this direction, let’s take an example of European V-Charge. This project is led by the public. The focus of this project:
1) Automatic search of parking spaces: The vehicle automatically searches for empty parking spaces and finds empty parking spaces with charging facilities.
2) Wireless charging of electric vehicles: wireless charging of batteries.
3) Separation of parking spaces after charging is completed: After charging is completed, the system automatically releases the charging slot to other electric vehicles and searches for ordinary parking spaces.
4) Passengers call to use the vehicle: Passengers can communicate with the vehicle via mobile phone to reserve the vehicle in advance to the designated pick-up point, which further improves efficiency.
Let's be more vivid. We can imagine the efficiency and passenger satisfaction of the entire alighting taxi after the large number of taxis at the airport are fully configured like this. As shown in the figure below, the waiting area, the charging area, the pick-up area and the parking area are separated, without the need to park a large number of vehicles in some places.